Complete Solutions for OGM Data Management and Processing
Bionano Compute solutions include a complete suite of hardware, software, and cloud-based solutions. It provides end-to-end experiment management and bioinformatics processing, along with convenient management and monitoring tools for the Saphyr™ and Stratys™ instruments.
The Stratys™ Compute high performance workstation provides the throughput to keep your workflow moving to scale.
- Powered by NVIDIA RTX GPUs, delivers significantly faster runtimes and lower compute costs.
- Cutting-edge technology powers acceleration achieved through software releases
- Delivers the best possible sensitivity to detect of all classes of SVs genome wide with the latest informatics pipeline for OGM data
- Installed alongside the Stratys instrument to reduce IT burden and implementation time
Reduce infrastructure costs and increase your OGM capacity.
Bionano Compute On Demand is a pay-per-use solution accessible through Bionano Access web server for Bionano Solve operations. Compute On Demand simplifies the way you perform OGM data analysis from the Saphyr™ or Stratys™ instruments without the need for any additional infrastructure, providing the flexibility and scalability your experiment deserves. Advantages include the ability to:
- Analyze large genomes and a high number of samples simultaneously
- Perform pipeline analysis operations without worrying about server capacity
- Protect data via encryption for secure operations
- Ensure data center compliance with IPAA, CSA, SOC2, and ITAR regulations
Control access to genomic data for end-users Bionano Compute On Demand requires Bionano Access 1.6.1, which is available on our Software Downloads page.
Get high-speed, on-site, OGM data processing power for the Saphyr™.
The Saphyr™ Compute Server offers cluster-like performance in an affordable, compact solution. Capable of performing multiple simultaneous analyses and sustaining continuous throughput, the Saphyr™ Compute Server allows you to spend less time waiting for data so you can focus on investigating results.
- Perform rare variant analysis and annotation of a human genome in approximately nine hours
- A simple web-based interface enables integration into virtually any network setup
Add more processing power for Saphyr™.
The Bionano Compute Server is a secondary compute server that offers the ability to perform automated genome assembly, hybrid scaffolding, and structural variant calling in parallel with the Saphyr™ Compute Server. You can use additional Bionano Compute Servers for increased processing power for your Saphyr™ instrument.
Choose the Right Solution for Your Saphyr™ Computing Needs
- Expect to run servers for >25% of the time
- Execute consistent loads
- Does not permit internet access
- Optimized for human genomes
Compute On Demand
- Execute variable workloads
- Requires no upfront server costs
- No on-site compute infrastructure set up
- Optimized for human genomes